Friday, July 18, 2014

an ultra sound, indeed.

On June 5th, 2014 we saw our sweet baby for the first time + heard the most beautiful sound we had ever heard before: our baby's heartbeat. The ultrasound technician giggled when she came back to the waiting room to get us and saw my huge smile when she called my name. After giggling for a few seconds, she turned to me and said, "You're not excited or anything, are you?" She rejoiced with us when Baby B came onto the screen, and it was all I could do not to pass out from the thrill of holding Teesh's hand as we beheld our teeny-tiny miracle.


Who would've thought that nearly eleven years ago when two freshmen in high school started dating that they'd end up engaged + married + expecting their first child together? This life of mine is a dream come true, and I can assure you that I will never, ever stop thanking our God for how He has blessed us with immeasurably more than we could have ever thought possible.

Say it with me now:
THE BARGERONS ARE HAVING A BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...