Saturday, February 14, 2015

bath time.

Two Saturday afternoons ago, just two days before B was three weeks old, it was bath time at the bungalow! It's not every day that you get to give your first baby his first bath, so while I did the bathing, Teesh snapped the pictures. Braxton was unsure about what was happening at first, but once the warm water that I was drizzling over his bare body cooled down, he made up his mind about how he felt about it. The blood-curdling screams lasted for the duration of the bath, but they immediately stopped once daddy wrapped him up in his Winnie the Pooh towel. Yep, mommy was the bad guy, and daddy was the hero. I didn't mind, though, because I love to watch my two boys snuggle. B was content enough in daddy's arms to fall asleep + settle into a position that showed off his cute wittle cheeks that make us swoon. It was a very exciting half hour, indeed.


Saturday has rolled back around, so you know what that means: it's time to scrub-a-dub-dub again! I may even be able to convince daddy to give it a go for round three. This Valentine's Day will be filled with more love than every other Valentine's Day we have celebrated together combined. And more screams + snuggles + sugar, too! I'm beyond thankful + equally as blessed to call the two most handsome valentines mine all mine. This wife + mommy has never felt more romanced in all her life, and I love that my Father has ordained this life of joy for me. Nope, no one knows how to sweep me off my feet quite like He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...