Wednesday, February 11, 2015

the face game.


This kiddo is a kiddo of many faces, and I keep my camera within a few feet of me at all times so I never miss a moment. TJ and I spend hours at a time just looking at him, and we constantly ask ourselves out loud what we ever did before this became our favorite past time. He has the cutest little crooked grin, and most of the time, he is content to simply look around with those bright eyes. I see both Teesh + myself in him depending on what face he is making, and I love to study him in hopes to keep learning more about him. Watching him grow these last four weeks has been so much fun, and I am being as diligent as I possibly can to savor every single moment with him, something I know I will do for the rest of my life. I knew being a mommy would be the best thing I'd ever known, and as much as I thought I would love him, I love him exponentially more now that he's here with us. Papa B + Mama B adore them some Baby B, and that's a fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...