Sunday, April 26, 2015

earth day.

This year's Earth Day was spent mostly outside walking the streets of our little neighborhood while pushing my itty bitty one in the stroller that morning + laying on Teesh's blanket in our front yard that afternoon. It was so much fun to watch his little eyes look all around at the bright colors that were before him, and I couldn't resist becoming the mamarazzi so that I could savor that precious day forever. He smiled his usually smiles, laughed his usual laughs, stole my heart over + over again every time his eyes locked to mine, and reconfirmed (for the millionth time) that motherhood is the best journey. Without even saying a word, he tells me the most beautiful stories about this wonderful life that I get to call mine.
I hope your Earth Day was full of as much thankfulness as ours was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...