Sunday, June 21, 2015

three daddies.

This year on Father's Day, I'm celebrating three daddies! The one in the middle is my daddy whom I've loved my whole life (my very first love), the one on the right is my daddy in-law whom I've known + loved for half my life, and the one on the left is the newest member of the daddy club who somehow still manages to steal my heart away each day. All three of these men have had a tremendous influence on my life, just as my three mamas have, and I am so thankful for the love they pour out over me + the littlest member of our family. These fathers + grandfathers sacrifice for those that they love and go above + beyond the normal call of duty, and it's pretty awesome having a unique place in each of their hearts (even though the one on the right would never publicly admit to how much he loves me - hehe). I hope I never take for granted just how much grace has been given to me by my Heavenly Father by Him challenging me, changing me, and making me more like Christ by way of these silly-yet-strong daddies.
Happy Father's Day to my favorite daddies in the whole wide world. One day just isn't enough to adequately celebrate you, but we'll try our best.
We love you Daddy, Pop, and Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...