Tuesday, September 15, 2015

baby's first | greenville zoo.

Play dates are one of my favorite to-dos now that I am a mama, and this family is especially dear to us as both of us mamas have gone from JV softball to motherhood together. Josh, Dorothy, and Jules invited B + me to join them on their morning adventure, and I was exceptionally excited because this meant Braxton would visit the zoo for the first time! The animals had just eaten right as we were walking in, so they were up + at it, making it extra fun to watch them move around. B's little eyes were roaming all over the place, too, and I loved taking in all his faces as he took in all the new sights + sounds around him.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Greenville's got it all, people. I'm so thankful we live in a place where there is so much to explore, even just minutes away from home. We'll be seeing you again, Greenville Zoo, and daddy will be with us next time, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...