Sunday, October 18, 2015

jones gap falls | hike it baby.

Braxton and I went on our second Hike it Baby adventure a few days ago, and this time we ended up at Jones Gap Falls. A big group of about twenty parents + kiddos came together for this day's explorations, the sky was perfectly blue, the crisp fall air began to fade as we made our way back to the trail head, and B inhaled + exhaled those precious baby breaths in my ear from start to finish. Though I couldn't see his eyes, I imagined that they were in constant motion, taking in every detail of our excursion. The leaves had changed colors by a few more shades since the previous week, too, and I think we were both mesmerized by the yellows, oranges, and reds that caught our attention.

Braxton + I make a good team, but we sure do miss Daddy when it's just the two of us. Hopefully the three Bargerons will be hitting the trails all together very, very soon!
...I mean, how cute is this happy hiker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...