Thursday, December 3, 2015

oh, christmas tree.

Despite the drama that came with getting our Christmas tree this year, I don't think I've ever loved a tree more. Our decorations haven't changed, so it must be the extra body that gets to enjoy it with us this year that makes me love it so much. Oh, I wish I would have snapped a picture of the glimmer in our boy's eyes when he saw those lights for the very first time. TJ and I had heart-shaped eyes in that moment, and they're still there after having watched him behold the extra glistening in our cozy bungalow for the past week. He loves to just sit in front of our light-filled tree and look at it, especially after he first wakes up from a nap, but he is quickly learning what the word "no" means, too, because we're getting plenty of opportunities to say it. He's even started to point his finger at me and grunt when I say it to him...ummm, surely he's not talking back already...right? Nevertheless, our little stinker is loving all the new sights to see in his home!
Can we, also, talk about how cute this kid is in his Christmas jammies? Oh, December, I wish you would stay forever.

Twenty-two days until Christmas is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...